Cushion NOT included.
- Designed and responsibly manufactured in Montreal, Canada.
- An outer layer of breathable, water-resistant polyurethane laminated polyester (PUL) is sewn to a buttery-soft polyester microfleece inner layer so that only the softest of soft touches your baby’s delicate skin.
- Snug, durable elastic at both the waist and legs offer a gentle, customizable and secure fit.
- Two rows of easy-to-adjust snaps allow for a proper fit at the legs and the waist.
- A beautiful range of truly spectacular colours and prints appeal to a wide esthetic range.
- A handy envelope opening, wide enough for daddy’s hands, allows for the option of placing the absorbent insert between the fleece and the waterproof outer layer.
- Our unique envelope opening allows the inserts to agitate out in the wash. No need to unstuff! Poop will not get into your cover!
Our system is built around flexibility. Here’s what’s important to know about our sizing options:
- Our sized system fits from newborn to 35+lbs. Size 1 fits approximately 6 – 20lbs, and size 2 starts to work well at 16lbs. Use our waist extenders to expand the circumference at the waist if necessary. This system requires the purchase of two sizes of covers as your baby grows.
- Our one-size cover grows with your baby, starting to fit well around 7lbs and extending beyond 35lbs. This system requires the purchase of only one cover, as our one-size evolves to suit the needs of your growing baby.
- Size 3 and 4 are our speciality line for bigger kids. Size 3 fits from approximately 30lbs until 65+lbs, and size 4 covers your child from approximately 60-100lbs. We recommend the use of our XL 3-ply insert with these covers. A portion of the proceeds coming from these sizes goes to the Canadian Down Syndrome Society.
Shipping is done by Canada Post. It usually takes us maximum 5 days after the completion of your purchase to ship the order out.
Returns & Replacements
We offer easy returns for all unused covers. Unfortunately, we don't offer refunds, but store credit.